We’re making every effort to ensure that our purchasing and sales processes continue to function effectively for our clients, and safety is naturally a priority too. We’re closely following the developments with respect to the coronavirus outbreak and complying with all of the measures stipulated by the government and the RIVM.
Our office is open and we can be contacted by telephone and e-mail. However, staffing at the office is minimal, which means that it may take a little longer for us to answer your query. In addition, we are endeavouring to provide video images of our homes where possible, so that you can get the fullest impression possible while remaining at a distance.
We apply the following rules for physical viewings:
- The real estate agent will not shake hands with you
- The real estate agent will stay at a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from you
- For your own safety, please do not touch anything in the home
- Please come to a viewing with as few people as possible; a maximum of three people at a time are allowed in the house
- If you feel unwell, cancel your appointment immediately!
If you or the seller would prefer not to have a physical viewing, please contact us: we can arrange a digital viewing so you can tour the house using FaceTime. Naturally, we will still schedule intake interviews for sales or purchases. We are happy to either visit you or to meet you via FaceTime or a video call.
We look forward to continuing to be of service to you, and wish you and your loved ones all the best in these challenging times.